Boomer's Collaborative


I recently came across a web-service/blog that I thought was quite inspiring.  The inventor identified a place in the market specific for boomers looking at the option of downsizing their lives.  They pointed out that for many boomers, the option is to downscale their living space requirements with co-housing.  In addition, the other option is to create a small business in which they can earn some income to offset their costs of living, possibly by collaborating with another boomer.  Check outwww.boomerscollaborative.com to get some better insights on what they are proposing.  I was impressed with their collection of entrepreneurship resources.  I think that this will be a key strategy to meeting our society's need for savings to meet the coming health care obligations of our society.  It also has me thinking about what an ideal physical space would look like for such collaboration.

Cheers!

Comments